View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 11:10 PM   #82
Kathy's Smokin'
Babbling Farker

Hi, twinwasp! Welocme to the forum. A good place to discuss what you wrote above is in Qtalk, (where this thread is but the bottom section). Use a title that has 'Brinkmann 2 door vertical' in it and something about looking for suggestions. You will get a lot more traffic that way. If the type of smoker you want to discuss is in the title of your thread you will draw people that have experience or would like help themselves. Also, look to the bottom of this page, below the "Posting Rules" box and you will see the google custom search. I wrote "Brinkmann 2 door vertical" in it and clicked on 'search' at the right and had quite a few threads come up for that specific smoker. You might even find the information you need without having to wait for people to show up and comment on your thread. Good luck!
[URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86"][I][B]Inspiration, boisterous merriment and good food are what Brethren Throwdowns are about![/B][/I][/URL]

[B][I][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Walk in beauty, Dan Chambers.[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]I am a success in life because I am loved.[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="Lime"][I][B]"^^^ the fark is what u eats the frog wit not? Ban Ban"[/B][/I] [I][B]Southernsmoker[/B][/I][/COLOR]
Kathy's Smokin' is offline   Reply With Quote