South of the Border BBQ

B

barfly

Recently opened on rt. 106 about a mile south of Hempstead Tpk in East Meadow. The people behind it have a Mexican restaurant in Levittown, same name only without the BBQ. pretty good food there, (great marguiritas), so at the very least they know how to run a joint. Menu's got yer normal fare, "SOTB Smoke Ribs", (don't translate well i guess), baby backs & st louies, texas beef ribs, pork, chicken & brisket.. They have alot of other items you might expect to find at a tex-mex place, from fajitas to chops & steaks. Anybody up for a night out on the town?

the original locations they have makes the best salsa I have ever had

I am in. I grew up in nearby Hicksville even though Michele claims I have never grown up.

That works for me, how about everybody else? 6:30 - 7 ???

tomorrow or next weds? i'll have to be tail end charley.. probably not show up till close to 8.. place is open to 10 so im good with that.. either or is fine here

Have fun guys... I'll have to make the next gathering here if the place is good. My schedule is booked.

Three day work conference this week (just got home 1/2 hr ago for today's session then back at 7AM)... Going to Lake George in the Adirondacks this weekend for a belated anniversary with my wife. Then next week I will be in Springfield, MA from Mon after to Thursday for a trade show.

Back