New Spicewine Battle Wagon

I didn't see the first pics either,, There MIA,, did see the 2nd set, and it looks great,, could prolly put in living Qtrs in that thing,, Maybe rent out some space to a family of 6 at least...

Had to ditch the first pix because I was out of picture space for my account.:oops:

Dave : Page 3 post # 44

OMG drool!
Can I park your trailer IN MY KITCHEN!!!!

Beautiful man, brings tears to my eyes!

Hey Jay, are you going to have that beauty at Pleasant Hill?

Probably not. I'm not going to rush things. I want everything to be perfect when done. This will be the show case if I decied to start building these to sell. You can be assured that this one will be pimped out to the max!!

Had to ditch the first pix because I was out of picture space for my account.:oops:

Dave : Page 3 post # 44

Thanks Jay I see it now but I swear it was not there before. At first glance I thought the telephone pole was an exhaust stack from the smoker, its not right. :roll: Looks cool and looks like its going to keep you hopping for awhile.
Dave

Gonna put in the AC / Heater , run the speaker wires and electrical this weekend.

I really hate that you're going to have to cover up the skeleton on the inside (sigh) because it really is a beautiful structure.

It's starting to take shape Jay, as the rest can't wait to see her finished...

Back