Major Score.....Calling all Eggheads!!

Is that a Med. BGE or Large? Next to what I presume is a Fat Boy I really can't tell.

it's a large... the medium nest only has one piece of steel for each leg and the large has the extra bracing to hold the 140 pounds

1. Update your sig with your new baby
2. Fire that bad boy up and start playing!
Congrats - that is a MAJOR score - you better cook that boss something amazing.

Nice score... i think I need to find me a boss that gives away eggs.

What a sweet score, Brewmaster. Man it doesn't get any sweeter than that!

it's a large... the medium nest only has one piece of steel for each leg and the large has the extra bracing to hold the 140 pounds

You sure thats a large? Oh look who I'm talking to :roll: I'll take your word for it Rick. Maybe its the big cart that its sittings beside but it looks small to me.

Whats the diameter of the grate?

Your one lucky guy.

You will really enjoy your new Egg. I also suggest that you get the pizza stone.

Congrads, thats a awesome score and one great boss. I'd be thanking him again tomorrow morning and probably be bringing him/her a gift of some sort.

1. Update your sig with your new baby
2. Fire that bad boy up and start playing!
Congrats - that is a MAJOR score - you better cook that boss something amazing.

Yessir... what a score. Looks like a platter of ribs is in your Boss' future... however it may backfire once he realizes what the latest addition will do when its carressed properly.

Does he normally "pre-order" his BBQ?

You sure thats a large? Oh look who I'm talking to :roll: I'll take your word for it Rick. Maybe its the big cart that its sittings beside but it looks small to me.

Whats the diameter of the grate?

IMG_2541.jpg

On my way to buy a plate setter.

I would thank my boss again on Monday but, I just got off the phone with him. He just got back from Vegas with an extra $411,000. No I didn't mistype the zeros.

Cheers,
Nate

free eggs for all the brethren! yeeeeeHAAAAAAAA :biggrin:

So... you give away an Egg and fall into 411K. Hmmmmm. Its a thought.

So, Brauma, give away a small BGE and get, what 200 gs?
Man I thought I had Q envy over a 15 dollar WSM--I'm GREEN EGG with NV now! Ah, well, I guess a $40 Brink SnP Pro ain't a poke inna da eye...
Dave

I would thank my boss again on Monday but, I just got off the phone with him. He just got back from Vegas with an extra $411,000. No I didn't mistype the zeros.

Cheers,
Nate

you gotta love a boss like that, they love to give chit away... truly a major score man!

Back