Old 09-21-2013, 04:51 PM   #88
ssv3
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Sako

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark-O-Rama View Post
I contacted Costco Corporate and here's what they said -

"Dear Matthew,

We appreciate you taking the time to email Costco Wholesale.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. However, it appears the Prime Full Beef Brisket is currently discontinued nationally. It is our goal to provide our members with the highest quality name-brand products while keeping our stock focused on the best selling items. Since we price our items as low as possible, all items must demonstrate high sales in order for us to continue to stock them.

Our buyers occasionally review the possibility of re-introducing products. We will forward your e-mail to them so they are aware of your interest as we value our members' input.

Please let us know how we can be of any further assistance to you. Have a wonderful week and thank you so much for being a loyal member of Costco!

Thank you,

Rosalinda M
Member Service Center
Costco Wholesale Corporation"

SO - I encourage EVERYONE to contact Costco and request that they stock "Prime Full Beef Brisket".

Amen.
I dont know about being discontinued because I just picked up another one today. I can't resist passing by them and putting one in the cart each time I go to Costco. Im stocking up and I want to do my part in keeping up the demand so hopefully they keep stocking them. Every bit counts imo.
Blackstone Griddle Retrofit
Blackstone Pizza Oven
WSJ(K) WGA(P) WJJ(CU) W22(BI) W26(CL)
Pit Barrer Junior
Kingsford Oval (resto mod)
ssv3 is online now   Reply With Quote