Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Lakeland

M

Mike - CSBBBQ

CHIX, SWINE & BOVINE Bbq. will arrive Thursday early evening/late afternoon. Our first comp in FL and first after getting addicted to this forum:-D Look forward to meeting Brethren. Please stop by for a beer and/or a shot:-D

I'll be dropping my trailer off Thursday late, then come back Friday after a half day of work.
I'll be ready for a beer!
See you there.

I'll be there thursday night. If anyone has an extra FE or Backwoods let me know

Lucky dogs!

You go ahead, I'll just sit at my desk and watch the snow fall.
Good luck yall!
Chris

I'm working and on call this weekend so I'll probably drop by Friday night after I get off and then come back later Saturday to root you guys on during the awards.

I'm working and on call this weekend so I'll probably drop by Friday night after I get off and then come back later Saturday to root you guys on during the awards.
Working? I cant believe you are not cooking your hometown contest

We roll in on Friday, the MIST will be ready and flowing! I should have some Pittsburgh Brewed Beer as well to all those would would like to try.

Looking forward to meeting you Rub. Will have at the least Dewars, Jack, and cold beer. Do you have a flavor preference? I owe you:wink:

Lucky dogs!

You go ahead, I'll just sit at my desk and watch the snow fall.
Good luck yall!
Chris

Hop on a plane Chris and I'll drop you off on the way home:-DBarbara had to work so I came solo:sad: Should have a buddy to run boxes.

Sorry Yankee can't help...hopefully someone can:sad:

Hope to meet lots of Brethren:-D

Mike it was funny today when you called ... I was in my class room with a handful of delinquents when you asked what I drink. That's why I really wasn't able to reply :rolleyes:
I like pretty much any cold beer :biggrin:, but you don't owe me anything. I'm liable to head up your way some day and you can help hook me up.

hmm... Rub I bet you were in that class of delinquents for a reason!

We will be there Thursday evening..

Back