"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Tonight eating at a Phriend of Padawan,probably we're gonna bring picanha along.
The rest of the weekend I dunno...

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

Gonna have to wait til Sunday to cook a packer and some spares. I'm taking my 4 yr old son on his first deer hunt Saturday. Hopefully we will get thro on a back strap too!

Sitting it out again this weekend I'm afraid I'm on some strange rabbit food kick. My body is craving all this veg for some strange reason.

Doing 6 Pork butts on Sunday. Have to cook 4 for our Holiday party for my department at work. Another one is for a pot luck party just for the building I work in, then 1 just for me!! :)

This weekend is something of a milestone for me. It's my very first try at jerky. Depending on the weather I'll be loading up the cooker really early Sunday morning and see how it goes.

Many thanks to Kap'n who has been WAY more than generous with knowledge share and help.

I'm going to take photos and will be posting a 'Here's my first jerky try, win, lose, or draw' tutorial probably on Monday or Tuesday.

Russ

Cookin a packer today, CASI chili Sat. and Sun. The packer is for pot -luck dinner Saturday night.

I've got a packer and butt going on tomorrow and Turducken stock is getting simmered on Sunday.

Well, I just ordered a couple of Lodge CI pizza pans. They were delivered yesterday. So, I'm gonna break them in this Sunday by smoking some pizzas... can't wait! :-D

Starting to look like prime rib roast. i'll likely sneak a rack of ribs in too however.

Throwing a pork shoulder on the kettle. Gonna experiment with injecting just to see what happens. I love it when shoulders are .99 a lb on base...

Gonna smoke a ham-cured butt a la Phrasty that's been in the cure this week. Also gonna make some breakfast sausage and I found a nice & bendy little 9.5# packer at RD this morning which I'll be cooking as well. And, as every week, a chicken.

Sitting it out again this weekend I'm afraid I'm on some strange rabbit food kick. My body is craving all this veg for some strange reason.

Nothing wrong with that at all brother - just listen to what yer body's telling you and roll with it!

This weekend is something of a milestone for me. It's my very first try at jerky. Depending on the weather I'll be loading up the cooker really early Sunday morning and see how it goes.

Many thanks to Kap'n who has been WAY more than generous with knowledge share and help.

I'm going to take photos and will be posting a 'Here's my first jerky try, win, lose, or draw' tutorial probably on Monday or Tuesday.

Russ

Your gonna do fine.
Should have a good baseline to tweak and build on later.

Have Fun

I have 3 honking big briskets going on tomorrow to restock the freezer.

TIM

:icon_smile_tongue:
Just got the green Light from the accountant AKA My wife... 2Birds, #11 lb briskit and some Pig shots !!! Pron To come ! yeah Briskit !:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: This is for Saturday !!!!

Last edited:
The popover pan I ordered came in today so I will be cooking some cheesy popovers!

I made a pork chop stew based on Phubar's posting from a while back which was awesome !
I'll be doing that again soon with some bacon squares in it.
I also made some hot wings for snacking.

The rest of the weekend ? Dunno, but I'm sure some meat will hit the grates !

Got a smaller butt going on tomorrow and a rack a spares I will cut St. Louis

I did my first kettle rotisserie turkey today!! Test run for Thanksgiving and it went GREAT!
25q5e74.jpg

Back