sams club pittsburgh in august anyone?

hope to see you....

hey there!
Did you compete at this one last year?
this is our virgin sams club comp

Red Valley BBQ will be there as well, we just haven't gotten around to officially signing up yet.

only 6 spots left i think red valley, I see you guys fared pretty well last year! I was glad to see it.We met you a couple years ago up in franklin....good guys.
I hope we dont ask too many questions.....cause we are mighty green if you know what I mean....

Make sure you stop by for a cold one. That parking lot in August is going to be a hot one. The organizers did a good job and the comp was well run last year. I was suprised we did so well since we were up drinking in the Sam's parking lot until 4am on Thursday night. If there is anything you need to know about the Sam's comp, don't hesitate to ask. Or anything else for that matter, always willing to help out a fellow Q'er, especially one from PA. :thumb:

Raw Talent will be there. Look for the Straub beer banner. Cooked last year and thought it was well run. No water at the site tho.

I need to talk to my wife about stopping by to check it out. We will be on our way home from Slippery Rock that day. Not too far away!

Raw Talent will be there. Look for the Straub beer banner. Cooked last year and thought it was well run. No water at the site tho.

I thought sams club banned teams from putting up sponsors banners?

Looks like some heavy hitters lined up for this comp. We are looking forward to meeting everybody coming to the Burgh!

....I told my team,"better be ready for a little humble pie".

I’m glad you started this thread. I was trying to figure out myself who would be there.

HAWG Nation will be there.

Back