Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Cheney Jubilee Cheney, WA 7/14 & 7/15

Kenny Rogers

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Next week is the Cheney Jubilee, and it appears there is no role call set up for this event yet!
Off Constantly is jacked and really looking forward to the event this year!

http://cheneybbq.com/bbqcompetition.html

560_CheneyJubilee_2012_Rvzd2.JPG

We have PLENTY of room this year! We have 19 teams signed up, but need 25 for the state qualifier! Call your friends, get them entered!! :-D

Going to be a hot one too, bring plenty of barley pops. Good thing we are set up in a big parking lot with a Safeway, liquor store and Starbucks. Who's bringing the disco ball for the Friday night fun bash? Wait, is Wetsu coming? I don't know if I can take any more Texans telling us "it ain't hot" in triple digit temps with jeans, hats and longsleeved shirts on while they play the same song over and over again...that was the same song in Yakima wasn't it?

Chad, you may want to update that sig line now that you own the behemoth.

Going to be a hot one too, bring plenty of barley pops. Good thing we are set up in a big parking lot with a Safeway, liquor store and Starbucks. Who's bringing the disco ball for the Friday night fun bash? Wait, is Wetsu coming? I don't know if I can take any more Texans telling us "it ain't hot" in triple digit temps with jeans, hats and longsleeved shirts on while they play the same song over and over again...that was the same song in Yakima wasn't it?

Chad, you may want to update that sig line now that you own the behemoth.

We got AC too... We'll he good! And yes, gotta update the Sig line... Haven't had the time yet tho...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Only up to 20 teams guys...time to beat some bushes if we want this event to be a qualifier. Not sure what the deal is this year drawing enough teams...sigh! :tsk:

Babe Ruth call shot, we are getting at LEAST a walk with the appetizer category. Just wanted to time stamp it here. LOL. Been working on something Marvelous.

Only up to 20 teams guys...time to beat some bushes if we want this event to be a qualifier. Not sure what the deal is this year drawing enough teams...sigh! :tsk:

I've been TRYING on this side of the hills.. .trying to drag the guys out from under rocks that love bbq but have never had the nerve to try comps...
No luck yet!

I would love to make this comp, we had to choose between Cheney and Yakima this summer because of the distance, unfortunately Yakima won.
-Good luck out there!!!
GO JD :)

Back