Sacramento Area Lump Alert

CaptGrumpy

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
OK Guys! Cash & Carry is now stocking Lazzari Oak Hardwood Lump Charchoal in the 40 pound bags for $19.60. Cash & Carry is on Richards Blvd just off the 160 going into downtown!
I ask for a favor to get this stocked so let's show them that there is a market for the hardwood lump and not just the mesquite lump.
If you need further info you can call them at (916) 441-1618.

For all of you outside this area and if you have a United Grocier affiliate grocery store, ask the manager to order you in some. He does not need to order a full pallet.

OK Guys! Cash & Carry is now stocking Lazzari Oak Hardwood Lump Charchoal in the 40 pound bags for $19.60. Cash & Carry is on Richards Blvd just off the 160 going into downtown!
I ask for a favor to get this stocked so let's show them that there is a market for the hardwood lump and not just the mesquite lump.
If you need further info you can call them at (916) 441-1618.

For all of you outside this area and if you have a United Grocier affiliate grocery store, ask the manager to order you in some. He does not need to order a full pallet.

I'm off to Restaurant Depot later today. I'll pop in there.

My cash & carry has the Lazzari mesquite lump. I'll have to stop in there and see about them getting some of the oak lump.

Side story, my father in law told me the other night that Lazzari Sr. who started the business had offered to go into business with him. He started by selling firewood to campgrounds nice and prepackaged. My father in law thought he was crazy and no one would buiy it. Needless to say he was wrong! I could of been in the business! Too bad.

Crazy Italians! Who would have thought he was sane with a thought like that?
I have also heard rumor that Trader Joe's carries the 20 pound bag of lazzari Oak Hardwood Lump. I will find out the price.

Cash & Carry also has the Lazzari Mesquite Lump for $11.99 for the 40 pound bag which is a killer deal for beef eatters.

Back