• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

TGC Invitational this weekend.

ZILLA

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I'm off to one fine cookoff in Conroe, Texas. $10,000 in money, 100 or so teams, a cabin on the pond, the pit right out front, a fair weather forcast, the wife, two daughters, two grand kids, a pool, my 11 year old off on a Scout camping trip, no dogs....looking forward to it. I'm gone, have a good weekend folks!

Texas Gulf Coast BBQ Association

50 teams great weather managed a few walks even ol' Darwin got a walk

Texas Gulf Coast BBQ Association

50 teams great weather managed a few walks even ol' Darwin got a walk

I probably owe some of you money. I saw the Wade's on the side of the road between Hillsboro and West on Friday. I went back to make sure they were OK. I guess I should have tried harder:laugh:

Edit: BTW, does your wife talk smack?:p

I probably owe some of you money. I saw the Wade's on the side of the road between Hillsboro and West on Friday. I went back to make sure they were OK. I guess I should have tried harder:laugh:

That wouldn't have helped me at all this time around! We did have some fun drinking beer with Michelle on Friday night though.

I probably owe some of you money. I saw the Wade's on the side of the road between Hillsboro and West on Friday. I went back to make sure they were OK. I guess I should have tried harder:laugh: Thanks Brother I guess the checks in the mail :shocked:

yes she talks major smack likes to do it in front of others :confused:

It was good to cook with so many friends .... happy for all who got walks ... even happier I got a couple ...

Managed a 7th Chicken and a 2nd Brisket

Back