my first u.d.s.

T

tom9193

my first attempt at a ugly drum.. i learned a lot from the massive u.d.s. thread on here and by actually building it i would have liked to have posted my pics on the u.d.s. thread but couldn't figure it it out lol...

Attachments

• 20130819_173334.jpg
    20130819_173334.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 244
  • 20130920_150957.jpg
    20130920_150957.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 245
it was too late to do it today but i wanna do a burn to cure the paint and test my smoker first before food goes in which im doing it saturday and if all goes well im gonna get my son and have some st. louis style ribs

Looks good - when and what is first cook?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Man-Law-Series-Smoker-Thermometer/dp/B0051HF4LM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1379727662&sr=8-1&keywords=MAN+LAW+BBQ+Series+Grill+and+Smoker+Thermometer+with+Glow+in+the+Dark+Dial+MANT702BBQ"]Amazon.com: Man Law BBQ Series Grill/Smoker Thermometer with Glow in the Dark Dial: Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame]

Nice drum! What thermos did you use? I've seen some that had a glow in the dark face and those like them.

an FWI on the ManLaw ...they are decent therms but only accurate to 250* for me. I have one on the mini but going River Country the next time.

i know i checked out alot of review they are not the best but im hoping they work out good for me

an FWI on the ManLaw ...they are decent therms but only accurate to 250* for me. I have one on the mini but going River Country the next time.

my first attempt at a ugly drum.. i learned a lot from the massive u.d.s. thread on here and by actually building it i would have liked to have posted my pics on the u.d.s. thread but couldn't figure it it out lol...

Just go to photobucket.com and set up a free account. Once you upload the pictures to photobucket, click on the picture you want to upload to the uds thread. Once it is up on your screen, off to the right hand side there will be a couple of boxes. One is IMG. Right click on the code in the box, select copy, and then paste it into the reply section on the UDS thread. You can then type whatever you want along with the picture.

Back