Any of you guys coming to Memphis in May?

Gatordawg

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals... Any of the teams coming to Memphis in May this year? I am going to make it a point to drop in this year and wanted to make sure I stopped by the Brethren Pits first! Hope to see ya there... Let me know!!

I'd like to make that trip sometime. This May is all booked up closer to home - 5/5 Lansing, KS: Brews, Blues & Que. 5/12 Lawrence, KS: Sertoma 48. 5/19 Kansas City, KS - Oklahoma Joe's World Brisket Open.

I'd like to hear some of the experiences of some teams that are going...

I think Chick N Pig out of the MoFo clan is planning to do this one this year.....

He changed his mind. The G A BBQ is the very next week and he has an invite.

I'd like to know more about the event both the Q and the music.
I farkin need a break.

I wouldn't know where to begin at a MIM event. And according to the MIM cooks at the class I attended on Saturday, you need a wad of cash and lots of help. I do want to go visit sometime and check out the whole dog and pony show! Sounds like a blast!

That's just it---A dog and pony show!! Take your green fake carpet grass, your white picket fence, your white table cloth--flowers, fine china and silver and impress some BBQ Judges. How much fun can one person stand!!!:icon_smil Plus you only get to cook one thing!!

Back