View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 07:57 PM   #5
colonel00
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Very nice start! Are you going to weld the aluminum? I would love to work with aluminum more but I just don't have the equipment or experience to do it.

A couple suggestions from my experience with my cart:

1. If you think you will be moving it around quite a bit, come up with a way that you can push the cart form the end without having to push the drums. This will come in handy when the drums are dirty, hot, etc.

2. For your setup, I would suggest a handy place to hang your lid(s) so you can work quickly.

3. I never really used the slide out rack as I had planned as it was too much of a pain. I have some plans for my next cart to be able to remove racks and have they either stand or be held out of the way so the UDS can be closed up quickly.

Just a couple things off the top of my head that I wish I would have done differently. Looking forward to watching the progress.
[B][COLOR=red]WWWWFBBQADD[/COLOR][/B]
[B]0 out of 1 members found this post helpful[/B] :thumb:

“I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
colonel00 is offline   Reply With Quote