• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New gril, new to me

cb4004

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Figured I need to pick up a gas grill for small and quick cooks ie; couple burgers after work. with the price of briquets these days it just made sense.

Found the Genesis Gold for $100 on CL the original owner took good care of it, its going to clean up nice.

Attachments

• photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 246
Nice score! That's the same model I have. Mine is about 15 years old ans needs some TLC, however.

I have a Weber Genesis They work really nice when you dont have much time I need to replace my igniter
Very nice score

Nice!

I have a Silver A and dream about finding a Summit at a price I can slip past my wife. In the meantime, the two burner A is performing like a champ! I have it set next to my charcoal burner when cooking in cold weather and anything that comes off the grill goes on the gasser to keep it warm until the trip inside. It's also great for quickly grilling some veggies.

I did have a Gold (but w/out the side burner) which I gave to my fishing buddy and he really likes it.

I bought one exactly like that on CL for $50 because the guy became a vegan. He started at $150 and several months later he was down to $50-couldn't believe my luck. And it came with a smoker box and a rotisserie. Awesome
grill-congrats.

thats a very decent find. you will certainly be having fun with that !

With a Traeger up and running and a 22.5 GTO I gave my old combo propane burner/Smoker to a buddy. Hopefully I can find a score like yours... would've kept the other but it was big and bulky. Nice FIND!

Back