Team logo on a Backwoods question

Fornia

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I know many teams have a logo/sign on their cooker, and we'd like to do the same with our Backwoods.

Could you use a magnetic car sign to do this? I assume the heat is not bad, and better than straight vinyl sign perhaps?

Any help greatly appreciated! As well as, any links to companies to order something from!

Thanks!

The sides of the cooker will not get hot enough to disfigure straight vinyl, so the choice is yours to go magnetic or not, the only place that is to hot is the chimney, don't ask how I know .

Magnetic signs on a backwoods, is not the best idea. A hundred years ago, I was sponsored by duraflame charcoal, and their magnetic banner stuck to my smoker after awhile. Made it a bit difficult to peel it off. I had thought about some sort of banner too, If I were to do it, it'd be like a Jambo banner, sit off the cooker about an inch, made of metal, and bolted on.

Magnetic signs on a backwoods, is not the best idea. A hundred years ago, I was sponsored by duraflame charcoal, and their magnetic banner stuck to my smoker after awhile. Made it a bit difficult to peel it off. I had thought about some sort of banner too, If I were to do it, it'd be like a Jambo banner, sit off the cooker about an inch, made of metal, and bolted on.

I can attest to this. The magnetic sign on our Assassin is a little more permanent than we intended.

Back