• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Competition BBQ Scores

stan

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Everyone have you checked out ScoreCard? We have all the KCBS results on line and are in the process of working with 2 other sanctioning bodies! Trying to get GBA and MBN as well. Who would you like to see us add?

Have you checked out your KCBS stats for 2012 or ytd 2013 if you have been out in 2013? If not go to http://scorecard.compbbq.com !

You can register for a free account and add your team bio and logo for your scorecard!

You can compare yourself to peers!

You should check you team name spelling! We have found that many mistakes are made each year with team names. Check yours today to see if we need to correct it. There is a link to email us corrections from the website! Thanks for looking!

How far back does it go? I did not see our results for 2012 - is it only listing 2013? We only did KCBS...

Cool site. Thanks

It has all of 2012 on it. Did you do a broad search for your team name? There is a drop down for year them refresh. If you have issues and can't find your team email us and we will help you.

Its a broken link for me.

I mainly cook kcbs but I do a few STL BBQ society competitions as well, will that be added at any point? Thanks.

Hey Stan. I can't get regional results. When I click on midwest it stays on New England avgs

Hey Stan-looks like me but there is no space between the b and the 'n. We had a couple of calls and top 10's that are not showing up. Definitely not the NM contest though. Thanks!

Email us the contests you did last year and we will research. Info@compbbq.com. I did a quick search I bet it is due to how they spelled your team name when they input it.

Sorry Stan - forgot to hit the update link. It looks to have some of info now.

Again, great site and I plan to frequent this year as the comps occur.

Stan, it started off fine, but then it goes back to NE and now doesn't show regional avg

Stan, it started off fine, but then it goes back to NE and now doesn't show regional avg

Ok tested it last night thought it was fixed. There is a value not carrying over somewhere in the code. I have Will who does the program trouble shooting again. Take a look at team comparison or another feature why we are working on it. Thanks everyone for feedback keep it coming.

Back