• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Christmas Wish List.....

A $100 gift certificate towards a Lg Big Green Egg. I am jonesing for one of these real bad.

I'd be happy with a Thermapen, colors doesn't matter, unless your asking. Yellow- fastest color known to man...............

Maybe Morgan will get you some pvc pipe for Christmas. Seriously, get some 1 1/2 inch PVC and cut them and add to your table legs. Works great. I'm about 6' tall and my extenders are 14" and it makes my table about bar/counter height. Definately worth the $4.

I already have them. Used them regularly on the tables we used to borrow from the church until my teammate bought new table with the legs that extend.

Maybe Morgan will get you some pvc pipe for Christmas. Seriously, get some 1 1/2 inch PVC and cut them and add to your table legs. Works great. I'm about 6' tall and my extenders are 14" and it makes my table about bar/counter height. Definately worth the $4.

I got his sloppy seconds at the royal... and have used them every weekend since. Talk about a back saver... even for a short fat guy like me!!! They rock

Target has the 6' folding banquet tables on sale for $29 this week.

Diva.... you never told us what you wanted!! What would you like?

I would like a Thermapen, and a 14" Forschner Granton Edge Slicer, Fibrox or Rosewood handle, please.

I'd also like an FEC500 - I know where one is looking at me through the store window... santa needs a bigger sled darn-it.

A Brethren Platter from Joes, loaded. Packed in dry ice and shipped overnight express.

A Brethren Platter from Joes, loaded. Packed in dry ice and shipped overnight express.

Golly, Jacob, there are about a thousand of us who would appreciate that.

One of these to inject my butts and turkeys.

Oh yeah, a Brethren hat and a Banner!!!:wink::lol:
(I heard that they are as hard to find as a Wii this year!!:lol:)

Attachments

• DialOMatic.jpg
    DialOMatic.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 88
Target has the 6' folding banquet tables on sale for $29 this week.

Yeah, I bought that SOB for $50 last year. Good table, just peez's me off that it's a 30 pack of beer cheaper now.

"Diva.... you never told us what you wanted!! What would you like?"

I'm more of a "Giver"..... I basically have everything I need.

Yeah, I bought that SOB for $50 last year. Good table, just peez's me off that it's a 30 pack of beer cheaper now.

Are these not only foldable, but also come with with the leg extention option as well??

Foldable, yes - but no leg extensions on mine, but the PVC pipe works fine.

Still an excellent deal. The only reason I asked is that we have 2 4ft ones that came with the built in extenders. But for that price, and space saving, the pvc will work just fine. Thx.

A Brethren Platter from Joes, loaded, packed in dry ice and shipped overnight.

How about enough guts to go ahead and enter a comp!
And another thermopen would be cool, gift cert. to sams, a couple good chafers to keep it all warm, and a coleman water heater!

Back