Good deal at Aldi

Theboz1419

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
If you happen to have an Aldi near by they from time to time they have some good deals. My Roommate recently picked up two Gardenline grill gazebo for 60 bucks each. here is a pic. This one has the gas grill, the other one will have my UDS and weber grill underneath.

20130822_145622.jpg

I went to a couple of Aldi's yesterday and had no luck. They did have a 2 burner camp stove for $15 though!

I asked about the canopy and she said that it has been sold out for some time - like June.

I purchased something similar from Wal-Mart for $66 on Memorial Day weekend. Not sure what the availability is of those are though.

I want one of those with larger table area(never enough) and a metal roof.

How's the Walmart one been holding up? Quite a few complaints in the reviews.

We have a couple of Aldi's near here. Never been in one. They look rather small.
I thought all they sold were groceries.

I'd nail that for $60. Drove by one earlier today. I guess I need to monitor this site EVERY waking hour.

(Or at least more thoroughly). :tsk:

It's one one of those things you really have to pay attention to their ads. Some stuff sells out quick there!

The Walmart complaints are valid. The instructions weren't complete and the top does hold water after a rain.

For $60, it was worth it for me. I am going to reinforce the top before winter.

I'd nail that for $60. Drove by one earlier today. I guess I need to monitor this site EVERY waking hour.

(Or at least more thoroughly). :tsk:

Wellllll, turns out I went to another Aldi's a few days before the Labor Day weekend and they had 2 left.

I decided to gamble that they wouldn't sell both before the holiday and the markdown may continue.

Stopped back this afternoon and both were still there, now priced at $40.

So, w/ that "saved" :rolleyes: $20, if the Kfart tamale pot won't fit the SJS, I'll return it and spring for the Vasconia. :biggrin1:

I'm not cheap. I'm just broke. :grin:

Back