Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Crossborder Blues, Brews and Que - 6/16 & 6/17

HarleyGirl14226

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Who's in?

We'll be there for KCBS, decided to take Sunday off from NEBS to prepare for the following weekend at Boston Hills.

We'll be there as well. Going to try this back to back thing and see how it goes. Hoping that they get at least 25 teams. The website lists only 15.

Butt Hutt will be there, were so excited-KC, hanna cant wait to hang out with conner again. We love the wilson comp cuz its close to home and a cool location

Connor is VERY excited as well. This seems like its going to be a small venue, so I'll be a little more relaxed with Connor running around a bit. I talked to his guidance counselor and I found out they don't have awards for perfect attendance any more...ever since he Swine Flu scare. That being said I don't really care if he has 1 day missed lol. :icon_smil

I suggest you go all in for Wilson and neglect Boston Hills, just sayin....

Matt, did you see the entries for NEBS? One of them has to use beer, but you don't know what beer you get until you get there. Makes it hard to practice an entry...it seems more like Iron Chef BBQ.

Matt, did you see the entries for NEBS? One of them has to use beer, but you don't know what beer you get until you get there. Makes it hard to practice an entry...it seems more like Iron Chef BBQ.

Hmmm, that's kind of interesting. We have to use beer @ Harpoon for an entry, but I think it's our choice which one we pick. That can be tough. All that comes to mind is reducing it as some sort of syrup for a dessert maybe? Are you doing the NEBS stuff yet or sticking with just KCBS?

Just sticking to KCBS. Don't have the ambition or the team to cook NEBS right now.

I suggest you go all in for Wilson and neglect Boston Hills, just sayin....

Are you saying you don't want to see my smiling face at Boston Hills? I'm crushed... :tongue:

Exactly the reason why we aren't doing NEBS at Wilson... And Matt is right - at least for Harpoon you can prepare ahead of time for what you'll be doing with the beer...

See you all next Friday! :biggrin1:

Back