Which rub for Ribs

S

SteerCrazy

Any suggestions on the best simply marvelous rub for ribs? I've read such good reviews and I'm disappointed with my current rib rub. Any recommendations would be great!

Ive had great success with the Cherry and Spicey Apple on ribs. I just ordered more today. I also ordered some Pecan rub. Shipping is really reasonable. The great thing about it is,I will have the order before the holiday weekend.

thanks! the cherry, apple and pecan are all appealing for ribs. looks like I'll just have to order one of each:becky:

I personally use them all depending on my mood. I am currently jonesing Sweet Seduction on ribs though. Oops that has not had it's Public Initial Offering yet!:tape::becky::thumb:

I personally use them all depending on my mood. I am currently jonesing Sweet Seduction on ribs though. Oops that has not had it's Public Initial Offering yet!:tape::becky::thumb:

Tease!

I like both Sweet and Spicy and Spicy Apple. i have some Cherry but haven't cracked the seal on the bottle yet.

I hear someone in Central IL has gotten a chicken call using it, too...but he's not the only one from what I understand. Cant' wait 'til it's public debut :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

you guys are killing me, rubs should arrive in the next day or two:becky: I've never been so excited to try new rubs until now :wink:

Back