Outdoor cookin in the desert (Lots of Pron)

campdude

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I spent the weekend up in the Mojave desert with the guys. We mostly drink and eat. I bring the ECB and put it to work. I did little smokies wrapped in bacon then dipped in BH original (no finished pic:doh:). Ribs and fries for the first dinner. Ribs had SM sweet and spicy on one rack and cherry on the other. I used BH original on one rack and a secret sauce from Steph:thumb: on the other. The first morn we had a stuffed fattie and eggs. The fattie was stuffed with diced potatoes, onions, peppers, and cheese. I made some nachoes for an afternoon snack. The next dinner was a chuckie. Rubbed it with SM sweet and spicy and injected with beef broth and more rub. Too many adult beverages were consumed before dinner was done, and no pics of the final product were taken:confused:. The last morn I sauted potatoes, onions, and crumbled sausage in the dutch oven. When that was lookin good, I cracked eggs over the top, covered it, let it cook off the heat, and then plated. We ate (and drank) well all weekend. Hope you all enjoy the pics. Thanks for looking.:bow:

Last edited:
Damn man, food looks awesome.

Not sure I want to go camping with you though cause ill bet the backpacks are really heavy.

That's some seriously good eats - you know how to camp in style!

Damn man, food looks awesome.

Not sure I want to go camping with you though cause ill bet the backpacks are really heavy.
That's what the truck is for! I can fit a lot of good stuff in it. The hardest part is putting your beer down to do some cooking!

I'm not a camper, but for this...I could make an exception:-D:thumb:

Back