• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"SHOW ME YOU PIT$$$" Really.. lets see em

Homemade.
3y3u5edu.jpg

zabaqy9a.jpg

zebyzasa.jpg

brog i love that setup, for real...

this is mine its still a work in progress.

BBQ_zps216e47e4.jpg

I like that Andrew!

heh thanks!. i just painted it and letting it cook on. i have a friend who has been smoking for many years and im fairly poor (kids and stay at home wife) he felt for my pain and bought it used for me for christmas lol.

luckily im handy, worked part time at a paint and body shop, so im waiting for about another month to finish the rest.

brog i love that setup, for real...

this is mine its still a work in progress.

BBQ_zps216e47e4.jpg

This could be bad to the bone cool... I am thinking a nice shelve on the front, the main cabinet sanded down and painted, some nice handles, and what I would do is find some used Crome golf cart wheels and tires on Craigslist and put them bod boys on.

I have golf cart wheels and tires at my local golf county club. I talked to the yards guy who also worked on the carts and he hooked me up with a used set for a 30 pack of beer.

The Mammoth Mountain BBQ Pit Trailer

This is my BBQ Pit . I started with a Lang 84 Wide body Deluxe. I added a roof and awnings. The right side has 2 countertops that pop up and pin in place. The left side has a 4 X 8 table that attaches to the trailer. I has wheels that pop on and off to make it easy to handle. There is a SS counter that folds down in the trailer. The SS Sinks and countertop pins to the side for transporting. A box up above for storage. The plumbing is quick disconnect. I am adding a better water system this year. As well as a lighting system. I added 2 small racks on each end of the smoke chamber.I wanted a roof to stay out of the dang rain. The Wife said I couldn't put any more BBQ pits on the deck. This one parks beside the house

Attachments

• DSCF0165.jpg
    DSCF0165.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 628
  • DSCF0166.jpg
    DSCF0166.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 631
  • DSCF0167.jpg
    DSCF0167.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 634
The Oklahoma Joe's Trio and their New Braunfels buddy

Longhorn - #4858 oldest one you will ever see....
Vertical Roasting Oven
Tradition
New Braunfels Black Diamond

Last edited:
Back