New Smoker Gloat

Sawdustguy

Quintessential Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
This is my first "Official Brethren Gloat". My sweetie bought me a Large Spicewine Smoker for my birthday. We don't normally celebrate my birthday but I have wanted one for a very long time and she made my dream come true. What a Gal! Also thanks to Jay at Spicewine for helping her. WooHoo!

PS: She wants a new Mac for her birthday. I better get started saving up for it or my ass is grass.

so... when does the Lang hit E bayy ???:eek:

congrats to you on your new toy.. will see you in a fw hours in NJ

Got(big) Mac's down at the Golden Arches. Does she want cheese too? Congrats on the new rig!

On top of a Lang 84 to boot ! That's one, quality lady !

My BGE and I are 'green' with envy! Gloat all you can .... you deserve it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! Now you have even more options when it comes to cooking.

I told my wife about how lucky Guy was to have such a thought full wife.She asked some interesting questions,she knows all about Spicewine Smokers because i've been talking about them and showing her pictures for a long time.She's pretty good to me,so i have planted a seed.I would have already ordered one but i always try to justify what spend and she's like if you want go a head and get it.However i'm the one that will pay for in the end:idea:

You are a lucky man! When my better half called and said she found a great deal on a TV.....it was just a great deal on a TV. Best of luck with the new cooker!

Congrats on the new toy..........As I type , I plan to put the seed into the wife's head that I need a new smoker! Ah hell.......I'll end up with a new tv too!!!!!

Back