Building a 42" Brick Pizza Oven & Grill.

I must admit I have been enjoying all the e-mails I get from this subscription. Great progress in a timely fashion. Keep it up.

Here is what my yard looks like, its a mess.

2q1ayp4.jpg

Here are the door arches that were poured the day before.

119y05y.jpg

4v4l5i.jpg

5/8" & 1/2" rebar layed

nbcd93.jpg

303cnie.jpg

nff8na.jpg

We then sprinkled little peddles all over the slab, once we polish the concrete the pebbles should show up, hopefully they stay in place.

30hofwh.jpg

All done

353cp5d.jpg

Some day, in the far distant future 50 or 100 years from now, somebody is going to want to tear this down.

They will curse your name.

Nice work.

Tear is down? Why would anyone want to do that? I hope not, i would love for it to be used by my kids and grand kids. But thanks

Bruce under the rebar we have tile hardi-backer. Under that there are over 10 wooden legs/supports to hold it up.

Long time bro. Looking real good. I have to swing by and spy around :biggrin1: when it's done because I'm thinking of building one this summer.

That is one incredible project, kudos to you big time. Now help me out. The top that you just did is a countertop, right? And the fire and the pizzas go down below into the archways, yes/no? I'm still trying to visualize the whole thing. Don't get me wrong, I know, you know what you're doing, I'm just a bit slow.

Back