• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Two Lang 84's stolen from church in Durham, NC

Hope it's one of his and if it is the other one should be close by!! A good idea would be to mark all your stuff in an inconspicuous place to prove it. Sucks that you even have to think that way though.

I really hope this is one of the stolen ones. I had not seen the thread about them before tonight when I posted the add from Craigslist. I guess it does some good for me to look at CL every day!!! I hope they get the person responsible.

Hope they get caught, i brought home a set of metal stamp punches and pounded my last name into the steel hidden in a corner inside the cooker and a unique mark located outside so i dont have to stick my head in every smoker lol.

Highlights

If you play a game of Highlights magazine there are several differences in the CL
post photo and the stolen cooker photo. Anyone got a photo of the other cooker?

Regardless 1500 asking is pretty sweet if its not "hot"

If you play a game of Highlights magazine there are several differences in the CL
post photo and the stolen cooker photo. Anyone got a photo of the other cooker?

Regardless 1500 asking is pretty sweet if its not "hot"

For that price it's gotta be hot...

Raf??

Psychic??? Any reasonable articulable facts??

Psychic??? Any reasonable articulable facts??

Well lets see its 75% off of the retail price which is easily pulled off the web by searching Lang if he can post a pic on craiglist he can use google, just the trailer alone is worth 1500$, and his name is Terrell and everyone knows never trust a guy named Terrell! Lol

I'll keep an eye out in here in south Mississippi just in case they tried to get a ways away to sell them. I can't stand a thief!

So does anyone know if the OP checked on this unit???

Craigslist

I do hope they are recovered. Thieves suck.

I buy and sell frequently on Craigslist. The majority of what I've found is good people trying to raise money for 1st medical bills 2nd item no longer used as a spouse passed away 3rd some unforeseen event -car crashed with liability only type things. I'm sure there are tweakers selling stolen things at times, I've just never run across that.

I doubt the sellers name has anything to do with it.

Hoping to hear some good news on this thread. Looking fwd to any updates.

I do hope they are recovered. Thieves suck.

I buy and sell frequently on Craigslist. The majority of what I've found is good people trying to raise money for 1st medical bills 2nd item no longer used as a spouse passed away 3rd some unforeseen event -car crashed with liability only type things. I'm sure there are tweakers selling stolen things at times, I've just never run across that.

I doubt the sellers name has anything to do with it.

Our home remodeler had an expensive tool stolen right from the work site, and it was on Craigslist shortly thereafter. He recognized it from a ding he made on the tool. He notified Craigslist and the police but never heard a peep. :mad2:

Back