• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

my Meyer Metal Works Custom UDS Grate

Matt is the man when it comes to custom work. Best thing about Matt is he is easy to work with and he ships stuff out fast.

Very cool, thanks for sharing Jeanie. Wish we lived closer so we could find out how good it really works. Guess we'll just have to base our judgement on the pics but then again your cooks always look like they taste great.:biggrin:

Thank you Grillman, HogFan and Hook! :)

Matt is the man when it comes to custom work. Best thing about Matt is he is easy to work with and he ships stuff out fast.

Steve, I agree... Matt does great work! :thumb:

Thank you Frognot and Jeremy! :-D

Very cool, thanks for sharing Jeanie. Wish we lived closer so we could find out how good it really works. Guess we'll just have to base our judgement on the pics but then again your cooks always look like they taste great.:biggrin:
Neil I wish you lived closer too. I'd be begging for meals at your house at least three times a week. lol Thanks friend!

Brilliant custom grate (nice work Matt)! The braids look totally like they're going to get copied at my place soon!

Thanks Clayfish! Hope you let me know how it turns out. :grin:

Chicagokp....Thanks! :thumb:

Wow that is a very nice grate but those braids are killing me. :hungry::hungry:

My wife is going to think I finally have lost it when she catches me braiding some tenderloins. :becky:

Very nice that is freaking sweet

Thank you Tx hellraiser! I used the drum again today. It's hard to think about getting that grate dirty. :mrgreen:

Wow that is a very nice grate but those braids are killing me. :hungry::hungry:

My wife is going to think I finally have lost it when she catches me braiding some tenderloins. :becky:

lol Paul, Thanks!! :becky:

Wow the food and the grate both look awesome Jeanie. Good to see you are putting it to good use!

Jeanie that grate is nothing short of SPECTACULAR! As far as the pork braids go that is now added to my list of things to cook. Congrats again on the grate.

Back