• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Scored Adam Perry Lang's Serious BBQ!

Nut

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Birkirkara, MALTA - 35⁰ 53'55.1" N, 14⁰ 28'37.5" E
I've always been on the lookout for this book, and on the 28th September I found it listed on a 3rd party seller store on Amazon.com (Amazon Marketplace) for $32.95

It was a brand new seller with no feedback, so I was a bit apprehensive about buying, but I've never had a bad experience with neither Amazon or American Express, so I took the plunge.

I needed to have the book delivered to my US mailing address (it didn't ship to my home address), but luck would have it I had several items that needed to be shipped anyway, so I ordered the book. It arrived at my US address early last week, and I had my shipment delivered today.

So when it gets winter here & I've got nothing to do I have some reading to do :razz:

I hope adding the store URL is OK:

Right now there's no other copy of the book, there are currently 8 books listed, all grilling/cook books.

Great book! Between this one and "Charred and Scruffed" my approach to grilling has been completely transformed from, "bleh" to "When can you do that again????"

Guess I'll hold out for at least a grand since they are so rare, lol. Actually its a great read so I'll keep it.

Dang nice find! I've been looking for a copy for a while as well

FireCraft has that and his new book Charred and Scruffed.

My local bookstore had three or four new copies for $35 last week. I got a used one on Amazon for like $9 a few months ago. I'll sell it for $150. :becky:

Gee, this must be a record, over $2K:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VPE85A/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2EJXCW4J0GA00"]Serious Barbecue: Smoke, Char, Baste, and Brush Your Way to Great Outdoor Cooking: Adam Perry Lang: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

APL.jpg

Back