***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Redhot and Deguerre's Revenge" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Redhot and Deguerre's Revenge" Thro

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gore

Phizzy

Batch Image
Reaction score
Hiding out from blood suck ghost snake gods, Nazis
It is time to decide the winner of the [SIZE=+2]"Redhot and Deguerre's Revenge"[/SIZE] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 12/3.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

Oldyote

attachment.php

SirPorkaLot

PB190007.JPG

boogiesnap

attachment.php

N8man

Chuck_9.jpg

Al Czervik

edit_preview.php

colonel00

DSCN1246.jpg

Gore

IMG_3993.jpg

Phew, I hope I got everyone. I'm using slow hotel internet and sometimes it times out before the pics even load (serve me right for picking a hotel based on the oatmeal they serve in the morning, now that's getting old :doh:), so I hope this isn't all farked up and we have to post this again. If there is a mod in the house, can you please make this a sticky.

Last edited:
Thanks for putting this together Gore... The links only go to Oldyote and N8Man's posts... How much did they pay to make that happen? :heh:

Not enough, apparently, I think I fixed it now. All, I know is that oatmeal definitely will not be worth it. Nothing like getting this set up, hitting the "submit" button and getting a farkin' can't find the server error. Could've been about an hour faster at home. :mad2:

Well, I thought this would be a no brainer, but after reviewing the entries, it seems I will actually have to think about it.

It looks like Mr. Gore still can't do a Sticky. The powers that be wisely have not given him mod powers. They would probably never get him out of the Mod hot-tub with the mod-supermodels.

CD

Okay, Oldyote got me with the mac and cheese side with the rib tips. That is a great combination, IMO. Give me a big plate of smoked pork, and a bowl of mac and cheese, and I will be your friend forever. :thumb:

CD

BTW, Gore, your entry is a contender in the Leftover TD... But I am working on a little somethin' somethin'. :heh:

CD

Okay, Oldyote got me with the mac and cheese side with the rib tips. That is a great combination, IMO. Give me a big plate of smoked pork, and a bowl of mac and cheese, and I will be your friend forever. :thumb:

CD

You have a deal.

I went back through all the posts and this pic is the one I would most like to sink my teeth into. Hmmm now I'm really hungry.

DSCN1254.jpg

I went back through all the posts and this pic is the one I would most like to sink my teeth into. Hmmm now I'm really hungry.

I had a few tough decisions to make in the postings. One was with yours. I thought your tray shot looked the best, but I really wanted that beer and sides, so in the end I selected the one above. The other was the very shot you show here of the colonel's. I did like the complete meal, but the meat in that sliced shot just looked a bit better and I thought would gain a few more votes. When I saw that Mongo copied the sliced pic in his follow-up post, I decided I should pick that one. I went with Mongo's judgment because I usually end up picking losers anyway. :icon_blush: So if there are any complaints, you can blame Mongo. :becky:

No complaints by me other than in my own picture taking ability. I probably would have picked the same picture you did. Check with me in 10 minutes I might pick another.

Had to go with Oldyote, the rib tips and mac and cheese look great and the beer label is a nice touch, but if there is one thing I know about bigabyte its that he really enjoys eating out of focus food. The rest of those pictures are just a little too crisp.

Had to go with Oldyote, the rib tips and mac and cheese look great and the beer label is a nice touch, but if there is one thing I know about bigabyte its that he really enjoys eating out of focus food. The rest of those pictures are just a little too crisp.

:laugh:

Yes all part of my master plan :cool:. I thought between the beer, the excessive use of foil, and a terribly executed money shot, I would be a shoo-in for the win.

Fark, I knew I should've used this pic :doh:

IMG_3993-1-1.jpg

What was I thinking? :doh:

Back