• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The official 2013 Jack Draw Thread

Something tells me that this will be an event to remember...:razz:

I can't imagine putting together 2 turn-in boxes at the same time.. and my wife will shoot me if she had to put garnish into 8 boxes. Good thing I don't have the Fat boy any more.

As I understand it, there's the "Winners' circle" of 25 past champs and the "regular" invitational, but they're two separate events, right?

It seems like you guys are saying that past winners can cook both contests at the same time (provided they get drawn for the invitational)? That right?

As I understand it, there's the "Winners' circle" of 25 past champs and the "regular" invitational, but they're two separate events, right?

It seems like you guys are saying that past winners can cook both contests at the same time (provided they get drawn for the invitational)? That right?
That would be weird...I would hope the returning champs would be cooking the regular event just as if they were normal folks...:becky:

Seems to be. They are certainly 2 different events. It's a great honor to cook the jack, but this new Winners' circle, just don't have words to describe that.

That would be weird...I would hope the returning champs would be cooking the regular event just as if they were normal folks...:becky:

Honestly, I do not know why they don't have it set up like the Masters. Thisbis the grand daddy of them all. If nothing else, if a past champs wins a GC in the Jack calendar year, they should automatically get in. I do know that they will have 24 past champs giving them ideas.... I do have a few more ideas for them, but we won't advertise those on a public forum.

Any what are you trying to say? We aren't normal??!!! I could have told you that... But I should probably speak for myself.

Any what are you trying to say? We aren't normal??!!! I could have told you that... But I should probably speak for myself.
Lol! Normal meaning all us wanna be Jack GC's...

Based upon the information that I've received, the Sam's Club local comp in Thornton, CO should be good for a bung. Colorado has a blanket proclamation, and all other criteria appears to have been met. Karrin Murphy at KCBS told me that it was "good to go" for the Jack draw.

So, Swinestone Cowboys has at least one CO bung, and most likely two... Thornton (3/30/13) & Fairplay (6/22/13).

Good luck to all in the draw!!

Kev

Back