ABT-Burger??!!!

keale

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Saturday is "Burger and a Movie" night at our house...put a different spin on tonites...We were making regular stuffed cheesburgers when I realized I had ABT's leftover from the other day:idea: So why not!!! Stuffed ABT burgers...Kinda messy, but oohhhhh soooooo goood! Enjoy!
Mean Smokering, had trouble bringing the kettle down to temp, I need swamprb help in restoring my rusty old kettle!

Attachments

• DSCF1698-1.jpg
    DSCF1698-1.jpg
    335.8 KB · Views: 352
  • DSCF1714.jpg
    DSCF1714.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 572
Farking WHOA!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Looks GREAT, but what is this, "LEFTOVER ABT" of which you speak? Never seen one :)

Looks GREAT, but what is this, "LEFTOVER ABT" of which you speak? Never seen one :)

I know exactly what you mean!! This was an unusually "hot" batch, so my wife and daughter couldn't eat them...more for me!!:p

I know exactly what you mean!! This was an unusually "hot" batch, so my wife and daughter couldn't eat them...more for me!!:p

FARKING BRILLIANT. You're my new hero!

Seriously, there should be some kind of warning before posting pron like that...you found a cure for cottonmouth! Thanks for the idea...

Hmmm, amazing creativity Keale. nice job kanaka.

Good to see a post from you brother. Burger looks excellent and definately will give that a try.

Wow, what a great idea! Looking forward to trying that!

Thanks for sharing!

Papa

WOW! That looks awesome.....I think I just started a "honey MUST do list"...

I'm not sure what you mean by "leftover ABT" but that burger looks great! :-D

Back