Took the pluinge

smokinit

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Well we did it the house next to our vending site came open and we are making it into a take out joint. I guess I am in it to win it now comes the fun with the town board but it shouldn't be to bad the mayor is a bud and lives next to me. Should be in in December if all goes well. Wish us luck!!

Congrats!
What does this do for your mobile business? Are you scoping out another location?

Congrats. Wish I had the stones to buy property for my biz!
My stones are not that big it s a month to month lease and a good deal to boot. I will still be doing my mobile catering and fairs the truck is still parked were it is now the house is just 60' away. The truck will be used to do all our prepping and cooking since it is already certified by DOH so this gets us around having the take out part being approved we just have to have sinks,wash stations,steam table and refrigeration.very simple setup for now.

dude thats sweet! is it going to be take out only? we could really use a BBQ specialty store, maybe backwoods/guru showroom?:biggrin:

dude thats sweet! is it going to be take out only? we could really use a BBQ specialty store, maybe backwoods/guru showroom?:biggrin:

One step at a time but thats the plan and more dealerships to come planning on selling a few different types of cookers along with supplies. just take out for now.

you are living my dream!
I am so close to moving just so I can open up BBQ stand/ retail, the problem with living in K.C is that there is a BBQ restaurant almost everywhere, over a 100 of them, heck I have a choice of 3 or more(if famous daves counts) within 10 minutes from my house.

good luck, and congrats!

Congrats and best of luck, I would like to see something like that around here.

Congrats Bro!:wink:
Keep us in the loop with your new venture!
Much success, my friend!

One step at a time but thats the plan and more dealerships to come planning on selling a few different types of cookers along with supplies. just take out for now.

nice, if you stock BBQers Delight pellets and some good all natural briquettes, I have a customer for you!:biggrin:

Back