Opinions !!

I would want to demo one or have them demonstrate how the unit works to prove the flow is correct and it works as advertised since they are not a known builder. If they are afraid to show you how well it works it may be a reason they are a deal.

I would want to demo one or have them demonstrate how the unit works to prove the flow is correct and it works as advertised since they are not a known builder. If they are afraid to show you how well it works it may be a reason they are a deal.
She's a Purdy thing! But I'll have to agree with NorthernMN. If it wasn't reverse flow it might be more buyable sight un seen but if there are any design flaws it might be really hard to fix them in comparison to a standard offset.

I agree with the Boys, the fire box looks a little small to me. I would want the exact dimensions and run them through the pit Calc first, before I wasted gas to go look. If they are willing to light it up and it checks out it should be a good one until yo outgrow it.

Very sharp looking cooker. Would also like to look at it maybe even see it in action before pulling the trigger.

I agree with the Boys, the fire box looks a little small to me. I would want the exact dimensions and run them through the pit Calc first, before I wasted gas to go look. If they are willing to light it up and it checks out it should be a good one until yo outgrow it.

Hard to tell from pics but I have to agree. The firebox looks small and the air intakes look small to me as well. Definitely run the calculations and insist on a test run.

this is what I love about this site....I have never used an offset before but before i drop a lot of cash I wanna know ...thanks for the input

Back