Open a BBQ restaurant, they said. It will be fun, they said

The trailer made it home! Already got people begging me to take it to their events. Slow down, people. One thing at a time!

Now I need to pick up a small generator, and eventually, a truck. Oh, and a warming box. Damn this simple trailer purchase got expensive quickly. :shock:

2h84fmv.jpg

still favorite thread of all time!

I'm thinking Diners, Drive-in's and Dives coming soon..

and Maybe DivaQ on a BBQ crawl...

I hope to get there some day... even if sold out - just to say hi

The trailer made it home! Already got people begging me to take it to their events. Slow down, people. One thing at a time!

Now I need to pick up a small generator, and eventually, a truck. Oh, and a warming box. Damn this simple trailer purchase got expensive quickly. :shock:

2h84fmv.jpg

will you add any branding to the trailer or keep it as is?

2h84fmv.jpg

I'm so glad you finally found something to do with all the extra down time you had...... :roll:

I'm so glad you finally found something to do with all the extra down time you had...... :roll:

That's why I hired someone a few weeks ago specifically for running concessions and made two people managers. I don't need to be everywhere all the time.

Just wanted to tell you the trailer looks amazing and thank you for the tour and the bacon poppers. We just got home to Illinois and my wife and I talked about our dinner most of the ride home. It was worth the trip and I just want to tell you to keep up the great work!!!

LeRoy

That's why I hired someone a few weeks ago specifically for running concessions and made two people managers. I don't need to be everywhere all the time.

That is certainly true. Glad to see the trailer is going to work out for you needs. Plus just park it out back and you have a place to sleep.:caked:

How many watts will you need? I highly recommend the Honda EU series or the Yamaha EF series. They aren't cheap, but they are light, quiet and fuel-efficient.

Or you could buy a cheap, loud one. And when you decide it's too loud for you, you could move it next to someone else's setup, and run a drop cord . . . :doh: :evil:

How many watts will you need? I highly recommend the Honda EU series or the Yamaha EF series. They aren't cheap, but they are light, quiet and fuel-efficient.

I won't need many at all. Interior lighting is all 24v, and only the small fridge and water pumps and such on 110. Steam tables, water heater, all on propane. So quiet is my primary concern.

The Honda EU's are the trick then. SUPER quiet, built like tanks, EZ maintenance. (although, the spark arrester keeps coming loose on mine) got 2 new ones and a couple set screws on order.

The 3000 Handi is the one I have, only 60 or so lbs. For your needs a 2000 might be plenty, but never hurts to have the extra

Did anybody mention how quiet the Hondas are? They're hands-down what you want for concessions, if you don't want to spend all day shouting at your customers.

Seriously, just spend the money. Quiet should be the #1 feature of a generator, IMO.

I've g0t a 3000W Yamaha generator--as quiet as the Honda--may be cheaper depending on your local dealer---quiet is most important!!! And if you find you need more power A/C etc the Yamaha or Honda generators can be run in series

If/when you decide to get a Honda or Yamaha, look online. You can find them from authorized dealers below MSRP with free shipping and no sales tax.

Back