BBQ Concessions Trailers

Shiz-Nit

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I would like to know what manufacture makes the best BBQ concessions trailer. I want the kind with the porch like on the back covering the smokers.
Also if you were to do it RIGHT the 1st time what would you put in it… Fridge, grill top, generator… I want all my bases covered the 1st time.

Thanks for advice in advanced

For the money, I had one custom built to TN health codes by Freedom Trailers in Willacoochee, GA.
DSCN0051.jpg

Last edited:
And I'll add that James over at Extreme BBQ Trailers is real easy to work with! I know I asked a TON of questions and he answered every one! I will be picking my trailer from him come mid June.

called and left a message for a build over 6 months ago. oh well...

My apologies, not sure what happened. My cell or email which is on the website is better, if you'd like I can work something up for? If not I understand and apologize for any inconvenience.

James

I will recommend one to stay far away from, as far as possible. They will NOT stand behind their warranty at all, and I had one of the reps at their company tell me so.... That would be Lark United out of Douglas, GA.... I had several problems with my trailer, all within 1 year of buying it brand new, and they would not fix it, even after telling me over the phone they would, even after making the trip from just north of Raleigh, NC to their factory....

I had mold growing inside the sealant, axle problems, holes in the floor, cross member that was not welded in place,.... and what off I can't remember. I had spent over $1000 fixing their poor quality workmanship that they would not fix under warranty....

So, that is my long story made short....

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56564&highlight=LArk+United

I have a full blown catering trailer for sale. Commercial frigs & freezer, convection oven and back porch for cookers. Triple Axles and 34 ft. long. Give me a call if interested.

I have a full blown catering trailer for sale. Commercial frigs & freezer, convection oven and back porch for cookers. Triple Axles and 34 ft. long. Give me a call if interested.

send me some pics and shoot me a price Bro!

PM sent from me

Back