Wicked Good Lump - Good deal???

dad311

Reaction score
Acehardware.com has Wicked Good Lump Charcoal on sale for $17.99 (after promo discounts) for a 22lb bag.

I think is a good deal, but you will need to buy 5 bags to hit $100.00+ at checkout.

You will also need to use the promotional code ACERMN15J (15% discount) and select "ship to store" but the final price should be 17.99 a bag plus tax.

Last edited:
That is a good deal. I've been paying $19.99 from my local A.C.E. and $23 from my local grill store.

You are doing well at $100 for 5 bags.

Hmmm...

Trying to figure out if this is a "load up the SUV" sort of deal...

I'm thinking not...but Wicked Good sales are like...well...NEVER!

I got an email today about the 15% off your entire purchase. I don't know what the $100 thing is all about. There's no minimum purchase I can find, and you don't need a promo code, it's applied automatically, at least if you click on the shop now button in the big 15% off box on their home page.

I'm in checkout now for 1 bag and it's $18.91 including 6% PA sales tax and free ship to store.

Damn, when I think of all the money I spend on charcoal it's really making me consider building a charcoal retort and making my own!

Hmmm... I got access to free hardwood...

My local ACE sells WG Weekend Warrior for $24.99/22 lb. bag. I bought one with a $5.00 off card just to try it.
I gotta say, I'm not impressed with it at all. It burns up WAY too fast without hardly any increase in heat.
Its gone now and for that kind of $$ I'm back to USA RO.

Well i picked up my 5 bags today from Ace. Have to say that i'm less than pleased with the state of the bags. Looks like they have been manhandled and a few of them had small holes in them. Dumped out one bag into the tupperware i store it in and noticed very few large pieces and a lot of dust. This is my first time receiving Wicked Good and ordering from Ace. Is Wicked usually lacking larger pieces / have a lot of dust and made up of mostly smaller pieces?

Back