The Whole Truth and Nothing.........

Never happened to me and i'd rather stay up all night rather than put my meat in an oven.

Still can't figure out why you folx livein a place that gets 20 below in the first place!

Crappy weather is when a ceramic cooker like an Egg really shine. I usually don't bother if it's minus 20° or colder because the hole on my beer bottle keeps freezing shut, but down to that temp, I'm good.
Before I got my BGE I wouldn't have believed you... but now, all I can say is WOW!!!

I've done the -10* cooks and Ramona just keeps on chugging! I'm sure that I would have been up all night trying to keep the stick burner going.

Still can't figure out why you folx livein a place that gets 20 below in the first place!
:roll:

Because we like water here in the Midwest!:biggrin:

We like paying the big bucks for propane for heating our little houses.

We overcome the extreem cold by using Cookshack electric smokers when it gets that cold.

They work below 20 below as well.

Because anybody can live where the temp is consistent.
It takes a real man to endure an instantaneous 100 degree temp change when he leaves his house.

:mrgreen:

One nice thing about living alone is that dinner is when the Q is finished, not at a specific time. So if a butt is cooking slow, dinner may be at 9:00pm instead of 6:00pm. But I always have some brats or fatties on so that I have something I can snack on.

One nice thing about living alone is that dinner is when the Q is finished, not at a specific time. So if a butt is cooking slow, dinner may be at 9:00pm instead of 6:00pm. But I always have some brats or fatties on so that I have something I can snack on.
That is one of the FEW benifits...:icon_blush: I must admit that I'm the same way... It'll be done when it's done!

I have done it all, but most of the time we just eat really late, Midnoght, 1am

Back