• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BBQ Ribs tutorial website

Anybody else notice the link he put to this thread and the cookshack forums at the top of the page?? I thought that was funny..

Anybody else notice the link he put to this thread and the cookshack forums at the top of the page?? I thought that was funny..

I saw that and laughed also. He must be a lurker. Maybe he'll learn the correct method of cooking ribs. :-D

I just rescued 2 racks from my CG in the nick of time. Got the water boiling, the oven preheating and the Liquid Smoke carefully measured. Did I forget anything? Oh yeah, a bottle of wine is chilling.

I just rescued 2 racks from my CG in the nick of time. Got the water boiling, the oven preheating and the Liquid Smoke carefully measured. Did I forget anything? Oh yeah, a bottle of wine is chilling.

He kept it a secret, but don't forget the TOFU glaze at the end!

Good Eats :oops:

TIM

At least do it RIGHT. Put some Liquid Smoke in that water, fool!

HELP ! ! ! !

I dun messed up..... I smoke my 12 slabs off baby backs, then sauced them. Is it too late to boil? ? ? ? ? ?

Hurry with answers before it is too late..... :shock:

Man, now I'm jonesin for some good eats:rolleyes:. I might have to run down to Micky D's or Arby's tonite:eek:.

SMIDE, you're busted. NTTAWWT. Squirrel nuts to you all. Merry Christmas my friends.

Back