View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 03:27 PM   #3336
bbqdude65
Found some matches.

Name/Nickname : Van

Quote:
Originally Posted by marubozo View Post
Me, I love the restaurant aspect. Creating a unique space and environment for the public to enjoy and all of that. With that comes all sorts of added overhead and headaches that you don't necessarily have with catering, but to me, walking through your packed dining room on a Friday night and just seeing and listening to everybody smiling and laughing and having such a good time enjoying something you've created from scratch is one of the most rewarding things in the world and makes up for those extra headaches.

That makes perfect sense. I do derive joy from folks eating what I have created. However, I find more satisfaction when what I have done is positively referred to someone else...that validation that what you have done is thought of enough that they will refer you to their friends. In essence, they are putting their name on the line for your name.

This has been a most enjoyable read and thank you for replying. I will likely pm you other questions to keep from taking up board space.
bbqdude65 is offline   Reply With Quote