Contest Results Ponca City

musicmanryann

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I heard Kosmo just won Ponca city. Twin oaks was reservve.

Way to go Kosmo!!!! I'm guessing you used your new injection. Sounds like a good marketing strategy to me! ;-)

Good thing I bought some of that on Thursday. The price might be going up after this weekend. :mrgreen:

Congrats Kosmo.

Nate

You can buy it? I thought he only gave it out to like 20 people as a test?

Have to find that link! :lol:

I was like day late dollar short on that one. I read the "first ten to respond" and then counted 11. :icon_sad

EDIT: BTW Congrats!

Yes, it is true Darian/Kosmo won Ponca City!! He picked up 4,000 in cash and a brand new FEC100 for his hard work! Glad we were there to see him win his first contest! It was also nice to finally meet Andy and Kim with Smoke on Wheels! Congrats again to Kosmo!

He took first in brisket and chicken...

He's got a site up and running now...

Congrats Kosmo! Nice work.

CONGRATS Darrian, glad I was there to see it! Weren't you just trying to buy my FEC last week!!! Awesome!

Thank you to everyone. I had a great time and the people and competitors were awesome. What a great venue. I can't wait to fire up the new smoker! Congrats to all who walk. It was a tough crowd!!

Congrats Kosmo! What a nice showing in that tough crowd of great cooks! Hell of a job!

Stu

Great Job Koz!!!
It was a fun weekend meeting a bunch of great guys down there, Nice to meet Josh, Mike, Don, and seeing other friends again. TOUGH Competition down there! But a great venue, and super nice folk.
:twisted:Hey Koz, Next time you are gonna own the comp like that, At least let a brother win the tie breaker on the brisket LOL:wink: Congrats again on a great win!!!

Kosmo, congrats on a great win!! What a great testimonial for you new injection!!

Great Job Koz!!!
It was a fun weekend meeting a bunch of great guys down there, Nice to meet Josh, Mike, Don, and seeing other friends again. TOUGH Competition down there! But a great venue, and super nice folk.
:twisted:Hey Koz, Next time you are gonna own the comp like that, At least let a brother win the tie breaker on the brisket LOL:wink: Congrats again on a great win!!!

Thanks, I couldn't believe it when I seen the results. Their were some of the best teams in the nation there and I tried my best to tone down the refreshments.:roll: But all I can say is WOW! Thanks to everyone!!!!!

Last edited:
Sounds like a great time by all and a great win for Kosmo Q.
Congratulations all around.

Great Job Kos, great to see ya hit it like that...

Great to see everyone, Andy take care till next time...

Cya soon

Scot

Thanks, I couldn't believe it when I seen the results. Their were some of the best teams in the nation there and I tried my best to tone down the refreshments.:roll: But all I can say is WOW! Thanks to everyone!!!!!

That feeling never gets old. :p

Great Job Kos, great to see ya hit it like that...

Great to see everyone, Andy take care till next time... Cya soon Scot

See you in two weeks!

Back