• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Food Pan Liners

Capn Kev

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Can someone tell me where you find the plastic food pan liners that I see from time to time? I'm looking for both full pan and half pan.

Thanks!

Kev

I pick up good deals on cambro containers (and all sorts of other equipment!) all the time on restaurant auctions... check out Fast Track Auctions at http://www.bidfta.com/

Wow, those seem like a waste of money to me? Why do you use them? Catering? I would think it would give people the idea of say a fast food joint, almost like boil in a bag food!

Wow, those seem like a waste of money to me? Why do you use them? Catering? I would think it would give people the idea of say a fast food joint, almost like boil in a bag food!

They save a LOT of time in clean up. They just line the pan, not cover it, so they don't affect the food at all. When you are done with the pan you just pull out the liner and toss it! We wash and sanitize the pan, but you are washing an empty pan, not one full of grease or bran juice,or whatever.

Maybe not a bad idea Ron, Maybe for vending I will get them, since I use a lot of pans and cleaning in the field sucks!

Just got my shipment in the mail last week. 100 for $50. I've used them twice already. They work great, and make clean up QUICK!

They save a LOT of time in clean up. They just line the pan, not cover it, so they don't affect the food at all. When you are done with the pan you just pull out the liner and toss it! We wash and sanitize the pan, but you are washing an empty pan, not one full of grease or bran juice,or whatever.

I brought these at your suggestion last time the topic was broached and all I can say is that my crew loves them. Sometimes we have no choice, but to transport cooked items to a gig. Bean juice would be all over the hot boxes for my arse to clean later; we ain't flat over here ya know :mad:

I bought those liners and have not seen a spill since :cool:

Back