Charcoal deal

Rusty Kettle

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Lowes is having a sale on Kingsford charcoal for 12.99 for 2x20lb packs. Not as good as the 4th of July sale but still alot better then regular price:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap::clap::clap:

If only it were Kingsford Competition

Yes! We need another True Value Cowboy Lump sale, or equivalent.

Could you please tell me the price of what sized bag of lump was on sale? And do you know if this sale was going on in SoCal? I really don't know what the "Good" price for lump should be, but I know I need some. Thanx.

(By coincidence, I am going to the wood store tomorrow, I will post a question, don't want to hijack)

I'm so stocked up from 4th of July with KBB and El Diablo Mesquite charcoal that I can't even think of another sale lol

I always thought it drops to less than $10 for the two 20# bags about Wed or Thurs before Labor Day (and 4th and Mem. Day)

Yes! We need another True Value Cowboy Lump sale, or equivalent.

My True Value Cowboy lump was full of fines and plastic twine. My buddy had the same issue. Any idea how nasty plastic twin smells when it's burning? Needless to say, I'm not buying Cowboy again!

My True Value Cowboy lump was full of fines and plastic twine. My buddy had the same issue. Any idea how nasty plastic twin smells when it's burning? Needless to say, I'm not buying Cowboy again!

Mine's been great. I've been through about 6 bags and have had nothing but excellent charcoal. I WILL buy it again.

Lowes is having a sale on Kingsford charcoal for 12.99 for 2x20lb packs. Not as good as the 4th of July sale but still alot better then regular price:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks...bought three 2 packs today....checked HD and no sale yesterday so I went to Lowes today

Back