Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Redneck BBQ, Saturday April 10, Sikeston, MO

R

RedneckBBQ

Looking forward to meeting and seeing you all at the Redneck BBQ this weekend in Sikeston, MO! We have 41 teams who have signed up. WE STILL NEED ABOUT 10 KCBS JUDGES AND/OR TABLE CAPTAINS. Anyone interested, please contact the Sikeston Area Chamber of Commerce at 573-471-2498.

Smokin' T's will be rolling in sometime around 2PM. First cook of the year, looking forward to getting the fires lit this year. Safe travels to everyone.

started packing the toy hauler tonight. Most of my boxes are ready to go, butts thawing out, buying the rest of my meat tomorrow. Be there around 2:00 as well. See ya'll there:clap2::p. First time out this year for Big Blue BBQ as well:becky:

1st competition for Blazin' Blues. We are hoping to role in around 2-3pm. Lets hope these winter practice cooks have paid off:pray:

I hope to be rolling in around Noon. Guess now would be a good time to start packing. Geez! :roll:

Rick

Wow, we had a lot of troubles getting there, two breakdowns on two different trucks, got there about 6:30 Pm on Friday. Best finish ever for our team though. 1st in chicken and 3rd in ribs, 6th overall out of 41. Never even been in the top half before today!

Back