Q-Salt lovers

Mikhail

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Just got my hands on some and was wondering what y'all put it on. Thinking about lamb chops tonight.

Got some of Sir Porkalot's rib rub too, but I know where that's going.

Eggs, pork, veggies, beef, bloody Mary’s, chicken, popcorn, are just a few of my favorite things

Just got my hands on some and was wondering what y'all put it on. Thinking about lamb chops tonight.

Hi Mik,

I've got some Q-Salt on the way too. Let me know how you like it.

Anything Beef, have used it on everything from Prime Rib to Burgers and everything in-between, great as a change up rub on spares and it's good on poultry too.

Everything above.

I also use on food I don’t particularly care for to make it taste better!

Great on ribs but I’m trying SirPorkalot RR next!

c968accd85c958a0e908f5a78199bbbe.gif

I put it on everything. It can really jazz up veggies too.

I received mine today too. Going to try it on ribs this weekend. Maybe a ribeye too.

I have Q-salted tri-tip, ribs, and chicken. I am going to try some of the SirPorkalot Rib on some chicken, and beef sooner or later just to see how it works. I am curious!

Basically can't lose with that stuff. It has become a staple here at casa de gtr.

Q-salt. never heard of it until this thread. now it is in my cart thanks to you guys. should be here in a few days.

Back