Cheese Chamber

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Someone had aske what and how I would use the smoke generator. A while back I bought a smoker for my wife :twisted:. It was not a very good design but nice and heavy. It was open on the bottom sooo.

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

Thats possibly the best thing for that Verticle smoker, or else put a small heating element and a chip pan in the bottom.

You have too much time and too many projects. So to make room, send me one of your eggs(your choice) and your SW.:cool: It's the only way to keep marital peace at the Norco Ranch.:biggrin:

Handy Farker MOD!

This smoker has a charcoal pan that sat on the angles on bottom (one is cut off) and a water pan. I bought a electric heating element that is in a heavy ceramic pan, like a table top burner from a garage sale. It fits in their perfect. I will piug 2 of the holes or put nipples in and use the third for the cord.

I have a long list of projects. I work on them when time permits. Took night off because wife is having back sugery early tomorrow. I am a hyper person and when my mouth isn't running my hands are. Not working this weekend so gonna hit them hard!:biggrin:

Norco,
We'll be sending happy thoughts your wife's direction tomorrow....

And will you put in a top tray for ice?

Cool plasma cutter.....

Pat,
I was the one asking about how you were going to use the smoke generator. Thanks for putting this thread up, it gave me some ideas. Best of luck to your wife my friend.

Another interesting project pretty cool.

Hope your wife's surgery is a complete success!

Well being the winner of two back surgeries :rolleyes::rolleyes: as long as she takes it easy and doesn't try to rush it she will be fine. Both of mine were less than a year apart.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Got her home. Lots of pain as Doc warned.

Back