TV tonight

fantastic job Brad! way to represent the BBQ community. your culinary skills were very impressive.

in fact, after watching that, I realize that I am basically a guy that heats up meat enough for others to eat it........you are actually a COOK!!!!!!

Get a SAG card from it?

Cut the cord awhile back. Might be the first food Network program I’ve actually missed in that time

Incredible.....way to go, you did an outstanding job!!!! :thumb::clap2:
Thanks for letting us know to watch it!

Well worth the watch. Impressive skills for the multi-dimensional use of the key indgrediant

At the start of the show I thought the chef lady was going to be your main competition, but she was out after the first round. You brought a very nice balance of making great food and not overthinking it! Great work!

Great job Brad!!
Impressive skills on top of your even more impressive BBQ skills! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome work! Watched with the family last night. All your dishes looked excellent. We are foodnetwork fans and like watching Triple D and Foodnetwork Star. Never watched Guy's GG. I always wonder about the production of these shows; behind the scenes stuff. I'm sure it was interesting to film. How was interacting with Guy?

Score one for the home team. Great work Brad. We briefly met at a comp years ago. It has been enjoyable following your career.

Great job Brad. I watched wit the family as well last night. First thing I said to my wife is, "Hey, I know that guy!" I feel like when i took the class, I was in the presence of a celebrity. LOL

Brad, did they make you get a hair cut??? Wht's up with that? Looked like a completely different guy.

We finally watched it last night. I can open this thread now :-D

Congrats Brad! Is the show as much fun as it looks?

I thought you was shorter for some reason...
with that said well done my friend I am impressed with the skills and fast thinking.

Thank you all. The show was one of the most fun I’ve ever had cooking. It’s not overproduced at all like some cooking shows I’ve seen done. What you see is pretty much how it went down in real time which is cool.

Back