Que for the Troops, Levittown, PA - 5/21 & 22, 2011

butt head

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Just got the application. looks like a good one . butthead bbq will be in this one. nice big park easy in and out from rt 1

Mod edit: Added location and dates to thread title

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a good time, I like the new "rules". I wish it weren't the same week as the Middletown comp. Hard to pass up a great comp, especially when it's practically in your backyard.

Darn, it's the week after Green Lane. I don't think I can pull off two weeks in a row.

We are sending in our application Tuesday.

Wish I was closer... As it is, we'll be driving all over just get to the remaining comps in the area....

Looks like a good time, I like the new "rules". I wish it weren't the same week as the Middletown comp. Hard to pass up a great comp, especially when it's practically in your backyard.

the rules/rights are very interesting...looking pretty close at this one..

I am going to this one. I spoke with Tom CHristine and it looks like a good time. Support the troops.

Saw the banner ad & had to check out this thread. Looks like a great cause.

Y'all doing t-shirts? Great lookin' logo!

I wish it were closer to me. Needs a donate button......

Ditto mod

We are going to do this one instead of Middletown. Application already sent. Good cause and close to home. I hate winter!

Wish I could make it. That is the same weekend I'm cooking for a group of Wounded Warriors out in Chambersburg. We'll be split up that weekend, I'll be out there, and the Dan's will probably be in Middletown.

Looks like we'll be doing this, sending in the form this week.
Looking forward to it!!!

looks like this could be a fun comp. here is who is in so far..

Confirmed Participants

Blue Diamond Que, Lawrenceville, PA

Hawgs Gone Smokin, Phoenixville, PA

Must B Smokin Something, Audobon, PA

New Jersey Fire, Lumberton, NJ

PA Midnite Smokers, Willow Street, PA

Porter Mac’s Rocikin’ BBQ, York, PA

Red Lion Spicy Foods, Red Lion, PA

Last edited:
Back