The Duraflame Charcoal West Coast BBQ Championship

hornbri

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Mook and I will be competing in this next weekend, if any one is interested in coming out. It looks like its just the two of us right now so we will be working hard.

This is a big one, its a qualifer for both the Royal and the Jack Daniel Draw.

There is 2 optional sauce and a optional seafood catergory we are not planning to compete in, but if a Brother wanted to join in the fun and try the more the merrier.

That I would love to do, but wife and I were invited to a party on Sat. And the jazz festival is that weekend. My plate is booked.

Have a great weekend.

By the way, how is Mook? :D I've pm'd etc and NOT A FARKING WORD!! He can always go to Cattle Call and introduce himself, too. :D

I was hopin to get up there in time for this guys but I will be driving across CA on 8/13! Good Luck and let me know how it go!

Good luck Horn!!!!!!! I hope you and mook kick some ass out there in Cali. Who is in charge of the Tri Tip and Tofu?

Good luck Horn!!!!!!! I hope you and mook kick some ass out there in Cali. Who is in charge of the Tri Tip and Tofu?

Drunk again?

Re: RE: The Duraflame Charcoal West Coast BBQ Championship

hornbri said:

Drunk again?

You have to ask?

Seriously Brother's (or at least as serious as I ever get) It's been well over a year since horn, bigmofo, and I broke our competition cherry. Life has been getting in our way ever since, and we are finaly getting back out there.

I can't wait to see the look on the judges face when they take that first bite of my famous 18 hour tofu!!!!!!!!

Back