Keeping up with Ross

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Have been salivating on his Carne Asada threads. Bought some flap meat, marinated it in Mojo, chopped green onions, and Cilantro. Removed from marinade and sprinkled with Carne Asada seasoning.
IMG_0126-6.jpg

oh man ...that looks farking amazing.

I tried one of Ross's recipes a couple weeks ago ..the one with orange juice cilantro lime etc. Not only was the skirt steak too thick but we got a torrential downpour as soon as a threw it on. Needless to say it didn't come out like yours or Ross's. Those are inspiring pictures though ...I need to try again.

oh man ...that looks farking amazing.

I tried one of Ross's recipes a couple weeks ago ..the one with orange juice cilantro lime etc. Not only was the skirt steak too thick but we got a torrential downpour as soon as a threw it on. Needless to say it didn't come out like yours or Ross's. Those are inspiring pictures though ...I need to try again.

Well we live in Northern Mexico so a quick trip to the local Caniceria always yeilds great flap meat, marinated and not, also great marinated chicken and as a added bonus freshly made tortillas. Their still hot when I get them in the morning.

Never had the chance to expierence food that fresh here where I live in da boonies.
Outstanding looking meal.

Man, that meal looks outstanding. Fresh tortillas are so much more tasty.

Anyone have a recipe(close is good) for Mojo? Can't get it here and never been lucky enough to taste it.

Back