• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.
Looks like I'll have a couple of noobs with me Friday. (Same two who came with me to CRocke's cul-de-sac comp) I'll make sure they have drinks and some cash for the tip jar.

They're good guys but kinda shy online.

Will bring Buckboard bacon chunks for breakfast and do a crock pot (crack pot:-D) desert for evening. Just to tired to load up smokers again.

Can bring some sides also if you guys want. Potato salad, Cole slaw, Whatever!

Have to work Sat morning but will be there Sat night about 7.

Free Drums at the Bash

If anybody wants a 55 gallon drum delivered to them at the bash, shoot me a PM. I get them free and am happy to hook some brothers up. They are sealed drums, without removable tops. They contained water soluble polyurethane and are easy to clean with soap and water (once you cut the lid off).

I have been using mine nearly a year and I ain't dead yet.

Have a good time my Brothers. I'm locked up for the weekend. Keep the reach-arounds to a minimum.

Have a good time my Brothers. I'm locked up for the weekend. Keep the reach-arounds to a minimum.

Bummer, I was looking forward to some tacos!

Fin, if you bring your PW arse out there bring some of that chit you won AB with at the 2nd BackYard!

Will there be People's Choice voting at the Bash! (Stagecoach Mod)

(Sorry could resist)

Boys, I'm screwed. Two boys with two baseball games that day with a pizza party immediately after.
Coach dosen't get game day off.
Would have loved to stop by Chino with a few of you boys to shotgun a few clay pigeons.
Have fun brothers!

Boys, I'm screwed. I don't have my pink thong to wear and it's that time of the month and with the water weight gain nothing else fits. I am really upset and I think it's a hormonal thing caused by my estrogen level being so high. So I will just stay home in my curlers and fat pants and dream of all the wonderful things you real men are doing. Bye for now,or until I grow balls. Have fun brothers!

Was expecting this. Thanks for checking in Princess Single Fin. :tongue:

Last edited:
Boys, I'm screwed. Two boys with two baseball games that day with a pizza party immediately after.
Coach dosen't get game day off.
Would have loved to stop by Chino with a few of you boys to shotgun a few clay pigeons.
Have fun brothers!

ok thats one day off -- now the other two days? coach

drop and give me 50 and take 10 laps

Back